The Color of Night
A macabre but effective spy
Agility d4, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Fighting d6, Intimidation d8, Notice d10, Stealth d6, Taunt d8
Pace: 0 Parry: 5 Toughness: 5
- Flying: Pace 6, Climb -3
- Head Butt: Str.
- Scream: As an action, a skull can emit a terrifying scream. This functions as the fear power.
- Shared Senses: The creator of a screaming skull can use its senses as if they were his own. Sharing senses requires concentration and gives a multi-action penalty to the creator (but not the skull).
- Size – 2: Screaming skulls are small.
- Small: Attackers are – 2 to attack rolls against a skull because of its size.
- Undead: + 2 Toughness; + 2 to recover from being Shaken; no additional damage from Called Shots; immune to disease and poison; does not suffer wound penalties.
Screaming skulls are human skulls given limited intellect through arcane rituals. They serve primarily as spies, though they can defend themselves if attacked.