The Color of Night
The Eric Raven Foundation for the Advancement of Humanity
The Eric Raven Foundation was founded in 1917 with the simple goal of furthering scientific exploration. We believe that through a blend of investments in growing fields, and by collecting the brightest and best minds together to fund a common goal, we can improve the human condition.
Areas that The Eric Raven Foundation have been advancing human understanding in and directing funding to over the years have included:
- Renewable (green) Energy
- GM Crops designed to withstand harsh environments
- Alternate solutions for overcoming antibiotic-resistant strains
- Proliferation of Computers into 3rd World Countries
- Internet Connectivity for war-torn regions and nations affected by harsh regimes
- Progressive Economic Strategies in response to Climate Change
- Creating and supporting initiatives to combat extreme poverty
- The Global Consciousness Project
- The Long Now Foundation
As an American Non Profit Organization (501©3) with satellite offices around the world, The Eric Raven Foundation funds its research and charitable arms through donations from individuals, corporations and governmental bodies, all of whom are interested in witnessing a better tomorrow.