The Color of Night
Reanimated victims of the Well
These horrid and repulsive creatures are water logged, rotting and their maleficence shines like the terrible green light in their eyes.
Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Fighting d6, Intimidation d6, Notice d4, Stealth d6
Pace: 4; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7
- Bite / Claws: Str+d4.
- Fearless: Immune to Fear and Intimidation.
- Undead: + 2 Toughness; + 2 to recover from being Shaken; no additional damage from Called Shots (except head, see below); immune to disease and poison; does not suffer wound penalties if a Wild Card.
- Weakness (Head): Shots to a zombie’s cause + 2 damage.
- True Zombie: This zombie cannot be wounded except by damage to the head (either accomplished by a Called Shot to the head, or an Area Effect attack). Any other sort of damage can cause nothing more than a Shaken result, though Called Shots can still amputate limbs if they are capable of dealing at least one wound to the thing.
- Infection: Anyone who suffers a Shaken or wound result from a bite attack must make a Vigor roll. On a failure, he is destined to become a zombie himself. Each hour after the bite, the victim must make another Vigor roll or gain a level of Fatigue. When this inevitably results in death, the victim returns as a zombie within 1d10 minutes.
First Appearance: Tales from the Night: The Well of Aspu