The Color of Night
Some rituals and events can only come to fruition during specific chronological or astrological phenomena. Some phenomena add to creatures’ power, giving a + 2 to Trait and damage rolls.
- Anniversary of a Spirit’s Death: Applies to ghosts and other former beings on the date of their death.
- Mid Summer’s Eve: The evening of the Summer Solstice gives bonuses to druidical themed casters.
- Blood Moon: Applies to thelemetic spell casters and sorcerers. A blood moon may refer to the first full moon after a Harvest Moon (which is the full moon nearest the autumnal equinox), or it may refer to when the moon turns red from the particular position of the sun or even dust in the air.
- Devil’s Night: Demons, devils, and creatures of the Abyss.
- All Hallow’s Eve: All supernaturally evil creatures.